If you want to work with forward thinking people in a fast moving, innovative environment, Axalta offers you the best market-leading career opportunities. We are a unique company. While our name is new, we are backed by a 150-year legacy of providing some of the most advanced coating technologies to customers all over the world. We rank number one or two in all of the major business segments we serve. Our longstanding commitment to progressive research is setting new standards and pointing the way to beautiful and sustainable coating solutions for tomorrow.
Expected growth in the China market will exceed current Axalta capacity in the region for some families of products, The CGE Project is planned to establish a Greenfield manufacturing facility in Nanjing to enable continued growth and reduce manufacturing cost. Project Cost Controller will be project key team member to develop, maintain and control project cost report and supervise all process from purchase planning till payment completion.
Key challenges (in first 2m):
• To study Axalta capital project process and integrate into Axalta way culture;
• Understand Axalta cost control structure and related control tools (SAP, eCAPX, etc.).
• To setup communicate relationship with company related departments;
• Direct reports to CGE Project Control Manager for project daily work;
• Implements project execution plans to achieve quality, schedule, cost and safety objectives of the project.
• Responsible for developing and maintain project weekly/monthly report and monthly cost report.
• Analysis cost data, trend and control recommendations;
• Assists to project manager and control manage to manage changes per Change Management Process;
• Assists in preparing cost estimation and support contract negotiations;
• Responsible for project set-up and WBS maintain in SAP and coordination of procurement requisition, goods receiving and payment, and run reports;
• SAP user training (PR, GR, reporting, etc.) to team members;
• Insures safe work practices during construction.
• Other specified work assigned by project control manager.
Knowledge & Skills: