Axalta is a leading global company focused solely on coatings and providing customers with innovative, colorful, beautiful and sustainable solutions. From light OEM vehicles, commercial vehicles and refinish applications to electric motors, buildings and pipelines, our coatings are designed to prevent corrosion, increase productivity and enable the materials we coat to last longer. With more than 150 years of experience in the coatings industry, the approximately 14,000 people of Axalta continue to find ways to serve our more than 100,000 customers in 130 countries better every day with the finest coatings, application systems and technology. For more information visit axalta.com and follow us @Axalta on Twitter and on LinkedIn.
• Prepare monthly financial outlook based on global and regional time table
• Perform analytical work on monthly financial performance of the business and prepare analytic reports
• Lead and prepare annual budget for the business segment
• Perform profitability analysis and provide feedback/proposals to business for action plan
• Track and analyze fixed cost and work with business team to drive productivity
• Support business decision process, including contract review, business case analysis, commercial model analysis etc.
• Be a business partner and support on process improvement as well as control execution
• Finance or finance related background.
• Minimum 6 years working experience including 2-3 year in financial analytical work.
• Experience on manufacturing industry required.
• Strong SAP and MS office skill.
• Good command of English and Chinese both verbal and written.
• Good sense of logic and time management.