The Color Specialist is the primary Customer Care contact that provides the most current color information for our Automotive, OEM / Fleet, Industrial, Aviation, Marine and Powder Coatings brands. This role will also provide administrative assistance to the Training team.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be able to retrieve color formulas and/or cross-reference competitive information through Mobius, ColorNet®, ChromaVision® Acquire, World Color Books, SpectraMaster®, Alternate Decks, Vindicator®, the Internet and miscellaneous cross- reference data sheets.
- Color information, trouble shooting, color assessment and color adjustment recommendations are all part of the job responsibility.
- Providing generic/specific MSDS/SDS along with VOC information is sometimes required.
- All communications, support and data input of customer inquiries on color complaints/issues/updates, along with daily use to track incoming customer calls in, SFDC.
- Responsibilities also include Outlook database ques by updating, maintaining, and communicating replies to internet requests received via the Axalta Portal and the Axalta Corporate Home page.