The North America International Logistics Manager is responsible for leading the international customer service organization and creating and executing integrated logistics solutions that will add value and drive results for Axalta Coating Systems. This position is responsible for to develop and implement overall logistics strategies, manage risks, and implement SAP S/4 Hana.
The North America International Logistics Manager will be detailed oriented, analytical, versatile, hands-on. This person will work with a high sense of urgency and demonstrate ownership, commitment, and accountability.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice international customer service and logistics vision, strategy, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
- Builds effective strategic relationships with external suppliers and internal business units to drive results and influence business decisions
- Implement company trade procedures compliant to international trade regulations
- Ensure all shipments are compliant with governmental regulations and documentation requirements
- Partners with cross-functional departments in support of the logistics function
- Drive continuous improvement to reduce transit lead time and improve reliability
- Develop and maintain metrics and analyze data to assess logistics provider performance and implement improvements
- Ensures productivity, costs, accuracy and timeline expectations are being met
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves global transportation issues.
- Plans and implements improvements to logistics systems and processes
- Manage freight partnerships, schedules and routes
- Implement SAP S/4 Hana; assist in developing functional requirements and act as subject matter expert for international logistics operations
- Ability to provide process design expertise and turn requirements into system solutions