Reporting to the Digital Transformation Manager Refinish EMEA, the Digital Services Development Manager builds and promotes digital systems’ strategies and leads Projects to implement the latter from the “Business” side.
The primary accountability is to:
- Define the Axalta’s Refinish EMEA Bodyshop – (BSM) and Paintshop Management (PSM) Strategy and implementation plan, as well as leading the rollout across EMEA
- Lead the integration of the Digital Color System and Dashboards with the main EMEA countries’ third party BSM, including
- Further improve the existing Digital Color System’s Performance Dashboards
- Manage relationships with external development partners
- Develop, Commercialize and promote EMEA Refinish Digital Service Packages (i.e. BSM, Job Card, Performance Dashboards and Reporting Tools, etc.)
In this Role he/she interfaces and maintains relationships with external business partners, such as digital agencies and BSM Companies/Editors, with whom we look for closer partnerships in focused Countries.
The Digital Services Development Manager will be part of the Digital Business & Services Team. Up to 20% of Travelling in EMEA is part of the job.
Skills & Competencies
• Strong project management skills and ability to structure work
• Strong digital projects development and implementation skills
• Result driven, keen to identify continuous improvement opportunities and lead change management processes
• Analytical, conceptual, open and creative Mindset, along organizational and administrative abilities
• Ability to translate abstract concepts into achievable objectives
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent teamwork and communication skills in international environments
• Basic account management skills
• Proven ability to drive change in an international dynamic company
Knowledge & Experience
• University degree in Business Information Management or similar
• 5 years of Digital Project Management Experience from the “Business” side
• Solid understanding of the Digital ecosystems
• English fluency is mandatory; other European languages are an advantage
• Business savvy
• Experience dealing with customers/clients and vendors is an advantage
• Previous experience working in international environments is an advantage
Please note that Axalta Coating Systems will not accept any candidate profiles sent unrequested by recruiting agencies. Axalta Coating Systems collaborates with preferred providers based on framework agreements and will not pay any fees to recruiting agencies without such agreement. Should Axalta Coating Systems receive a candidate profile from a recruiting agency with which there is no framework agreement, and should the respective candidate be considered or hired, this will not entitle the recruiting agency to claim payment of fees.